17 August, 2016

Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016 Public Voting

Hi everyone! So I know that today is not our regular post day but I had to make an exception and share the exciting news!


This blog, my little baby, has been shortlisted for the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016 in the Beauty Category! I can't believe it! I am beyond happy and so excited.


Now the important part, the voting. The voting is based on an 80-20 system. 80% of the of the overall mark will be decided by the Littlewoods Ireland judging panel, where are the remaining 20% of the mark is decided by YOU!


Without you, my beautiful readers I wouldn't be where I am now. You are my inspiration to write this blog. I want to thank everyone that reads my blog and follow me on social media for supporting me and this blog <3

I would like to ask you to take a few minutes and vote for me and this blog by clicking HERE or the picture below. I will have a handy link in the sidebar for you as well! It would mean the world to me. And remember, sharing is caring so spread the word and this blog.


Thank you all for this, because as I said, without you, I wouldn't even have the chance to qualify! Get voting my loves :)

#LWIBloggies2016

No comments:

Post a Comment